Monday, July 20, 2015

What do I think about sports?

You may say I love sports. Ever since I was kid, I've always been that kid who's a bit, you know, hyperactive :-D not in the weird way of course, it's just I love to move. I love running around, jumping, and I love being outdoor. Maybe it's because my dad used to take me to outdoor places such as park, mountain, river, etc.

When I was in elementary school, P.E. was my favourite subject. I don't know, maybe it's because we do it outside the class :-D besides, we can run, jump, move, and pretty much do whatever the hell we want. I also took swimming class when I was in elementary school but it didn't last long. Well, at least I can do the breaststroke hahaha. Cycling also took part in my earlier life. I used to spend hours cycling around the neighbourhood, either I'm alone or with some friends. So, that's pretty much my sports background LOL :-D

Now, I'm 21. I'm focusing my body to run and cycle, because I think those are the easiest sports. I've been running regularly since 2013. To be honest, at first, I did it to lose some weight, but then I found the joy of running. I feel free, it relieved stress, and somehow running makes me feel like I could push myself through the limit. The best thing about outdoor running is that you can see what's around you, the parks, the trees, people walks by, that's why I prefer outdoor running to treadmill. There are so much you can find outside.


My running shoes is Nike Air Pegasus +30. I bought the purple one. I've been using it for almost 2 years now and have no intention to buy a new one. These shoes fit me well and very comfortable. I love Pegasus' big and soft cushion. I always enjoy the run. 


And now, cycling. I started it off as a hobby. It's more fun 'cause you're on a vehicle, right? I started cycling the short miles, and now I'm training myself to go for further miles. The best thing about cycling is of course the wind :-D (and again I cycle outdoor)


One thing you should remember is not to force yourself. Forcing yourself to do sports can lead you to injury. I once forced myself to run, and I couldn't even move my legs the day after :-(. When you feel like things are too hard, just take a breath, shake out your arms, and relax... Sport is fun and relaxing, not intimidating and painful :-)

So, guys, have fun moving your body and have all your fat burned!


"Train like an athlete, eat like a nutritionist, sleep like a baby, win like a champion." 



No comments:

Post a Comment